Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

320 120GB: reallocated-sector-count says 1 sector. Is that normal?

I've recently got Intel 320 120GB SSD. Until yesterday I was thinking "so far, so good". But then I've noticed reallocated-sector-count == 1 sector. Is that typical? Does it count as a reason for a warranty?My SMART output: https://gist.github.com/1...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

510 serie 120gb SSD not supported by Intel SSD Toolbox ??

Hi Everyone,I will try to make it simple as I spent my whole friday night and whole saturday today on this issue. I just bought the 120Gb version of 510 SSD serie, it is not supported by intel SSD toolbox.Of the three Intel SSD Management Tools the s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SATA 6 Question

I am considering upgrading to the X-25 Extreme, but I need to know if I should wait for the SATA 6 implementation before spending this kind of money. It looks as if this may not be far off? I understand the speeds would be considerably greater? D...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Trim supported on RAID volumes

Is Trim supported on RAID volumes, if not, is it possible in the future, like a driver updatethanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Intel 320 SSD series w/ 7mm height?

Hey there,I'm about to buy a new Intel 320 300GB SSD for my new Lenovo T420s.Unfortunately I just realized that they come w/ 7mm slots so a regular 9.5mm drive won't fit.Now I know there is (or at least should be) this spacer on top of the intel SSD ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos