Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

7mm sata III ssd?

There is a range of high-end laptops, including my Lenovo T420s, that only supports 7mm drives which are shipping with Sata III support. Does intel plan to release 7mm sata iii ssd?

ASkov by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 80GB G2 M HP HDX18 OS will not load?

I installed the SSD 80gb G2 easily.. and went to bios and even scanned the drive.. no problems.. but the recovery disk from HP which to my knowledge is just Vista 64 sp1.. will load past the 99% mark.. I am so sorry to bug you guys / gals with this.....

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSD Password locked after secure erase with SSD Toolbox

I had a hard drive start stating i had a GRUB hard disk error after a windows restart a couple hours ago and windows could not fix the partition. After which i decided to do a secure erase on my other computer that had SSD Toolbox after successfully...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Accelerate" Button Problem for SSD drive under RST

I have met the following requirements:Updated my Asus P8Z68-V Pro to Bios 501Using the latest 10.5.0.1027 the Bios RST is 10.5.0.1034my operating system is Windows 7 32bit and is on the RAID 1 set of Hitachi drives 2 drives of 2 Terabyes eachMy SSD i...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

what is the storage temperature limits?

Most Intel SSDs have an operating temperature of 0-70c -- but what is the storage temperature limits?I'm using an Intel SSD to store files. I'll be moving north this winter, and I'll keep the drive in my backpack.I need to know if I can relly on the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos