Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does this look right?

Hi my SSD seems a little slow i ran the AS SSD benchmark and got these results Does this look normal or should it be faster than this? Thanks

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discoulorations

HelloI have bought a new Intel SSD 320 160GB. It works fine, but I recognized that the body of the drive is not only silver. It's instead silver with grey spots, it's discoulorated. It's difficult to explain and I don't have a picture. It looks like ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Response question/suggestion

Hi All,I have a question regarding Smart Response set up.I understand that it's suppose to be used for HDD caching so the HDD with your system can be much faster. Now, why anyone didn't consider the following set up:SSD, partitioned – system and unal...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win 7 pro 64bit will not install to Intel X25m g2 80gb, help plz

This is my first SSD, and the bios sees the drive no problem. Windows 7 pro 64 bit install sees the drive can make a partition on the drive and can remove partion even does the format. however when I click next it says it is unable to install windo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel RST will not let go of my SSD drive!

Hello,I have a Crucial M4 64GB SSD drive on a SATA3 port of my ASUS P8Z68-V Pro motherboard. When I first built the system, I used the SSD drive as a caching disk for the new Smart Response Technolgy. The accelerated volume is a RAID1 volume consisti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos