Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alignment issues (Win7 SSD install, image and restore to SSD)?

Let's say I create a RAID 0 array of fresh 80GB G2s. I create a single partition which is 85% of the max drive space and then install Win7 to the array. I then image the install (via DiskSnapshot), wipe the G2s via a secure erase, re-create the RAID ...

PPapp by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help! X25-M 80G is changed to intel bootloader

Today I added a new WD HDD 640G, and one out of my 2 intel x25-m 80G did not work,,,I checked and found that the driver of this ssd was changed to "intelBootloader", while another good ssd was called "INTEL SSDSA2M080G2GC"...Could someone help me out...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using a Intel 510 120GB SSD with an Azzio 3.5" / 2.5" Docking Station

Hello, I recently won an Intel 510 120GB SSD. I currently have a Sony Vaio VGN-NS290J Laptop with an Azzio 3.5" / 2.5" Docking Station Attached. Can I run the new SSD with the docking Station by swaping my Terrabyte drive w/ the new SSD? You can emai...

MBurk1 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intel SSD Media Wearout

Dear users,I would like to know what the lowest media wear out level anyone has experienced using his / her Intel SSD (please also state the lifetime of your drive; this will give me a good indication). Furthermore I would like to use the drive for s...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos