Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel SSD with ICH9 controllers

Hi,I have an ASUS P5KC motherboard with P35 ICH9 chipset.I previously bought an SSD drive from another vendor, and it wouldn't work well.Once every day or two I would find my computer in a "Please enter bootable media" mode, and the BIOS would not de...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Experience Index Dropped overnight?

Hey Guys I just got a new SSD after RMA'ing the old drive to intel (worked for 4 months). There was no issues with the drive and I recalled getting a 7.3 with IDE mode and when I get my new SSD I threw AHCI on and got a 7.7 . Now the next day I didin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trim question on Intel Z68 Smart Response Technology

Hi, I just bought an 160GB X-25M and will buy a Z68 motherboard for my new computer very soon. I was planning to use 20GB of SSD as a cache for HDD, and install Windows 7 on the rest 140GB of SSD. Today when I was reading reviews of Smart Response...

• 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSD Toolbox not working with x25M G2 - need technical help

I recently upgraded my computer & added a new 320 series SSD as the Boot/OS drive. I'm trying to Secure Erase & Optimize my old x25M G2 - but the toolbox will not let me. Intel SSDSA2M080G2GC:Intel SSD Optimizer - This tool is not supported on the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help .... unable to run Intel SSD Toolbox!

In the past, I have no issue running the Intel SSD Toolbox utilities but get this error below today:If click Continue, it leads to another error message as below:Please advise should I need to wipe and and fresh install all or need to rma? Appreciate...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos