Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need RMA on x25-M 80gb G2 SSD

Afternoon, My Intel x25-m 80 g2 (SSDSA2M080G2GC) drive is throwing SMART errors and also is incompatiable with the Dell 630i nvidia motherboard. I would like to RMA this drive for one that works I was constantly getting nvstore errors in windows...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty (international?)

Hello,I'm going to buy a 160GB 320 series ssd in the US and I would like to know if these drives have an international warranty. I checked on the intel website but I didn't find precise info about this and also physical stores weren't able to give me...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD reporting incorrect free space

I have an X25-M 80GB Mainstream SATA2 Solid State Drive on a Win7 (32) system. In "My Computer" it is reporting 3.52GB free of 74.5G. However, when I right click on the individual folders under the C: drive, they add up to only about 26GB.Windows 1...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

7.0mm and 9.5mm SSD

Wow!! Another mega corporation with HORRIBLE product documentation. Is there one simple place on the Intel site to find the model number for the 320 series SSD drives that are 7.0mm? Geez the dumb PDF http://download.intel.com/design/flash/nand/3252...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about moving from HDD to SSD

If there is an obvious answer to this question, I've yet to find it and hope someone here will straighten me out.I want to use a hard disk to intall Windows 7 and updates and programs and files and tweaking etc. etc. and then migrate this arrangement...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos