Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

x25-v - nForce 4 - Toolbox doeset work

Hi,I'm using a x25-v-ssd with a Pundit P1-AH1 (latest bios). This barebone has a nForce4-Chipset. The ssd is working very well on Win7-32bit, but I cannot use the toolbox. If I choose the SSD nothing happened. It is only displayed that are Intel-sdd'...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel-Toolbox do not work

Hello,I have bought a Intel-SSD, ssdsa2cw080g310. The SSD is connected to SATA Port 4.The Intel-Toolbox do not work. The software is installed, but no button is clickable.--------------------------------------------------System:Mainboard: Asus M2NPV-...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What socket 775 motherboard supports trim

Rebuilding system have a Q6600 cpu so new a motherboard that supports Trim in win 7 64 bit, has to be socket 775 to fit cpu i have. What specificly iam i looking for? I mean do only certain chipsets work with trim? What does the motherboard need to s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having trouble clearing the ssd

My dad bought a new intel 320 series 120 gb ssd for his laptop tried using the hp install discs as to get the ssd up and running to find out his bios is too old and doesnt support the ssd so i bought it off him and i have a large amount of used space...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos