Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SSD 320 Issues

Last month my SSD 80G2GC kept hanging windows 7 x64. 100% que length and nothing in the logs etc. Computer would run fine for a few minutes then 100% hard drive cue stalled the machine to inoperable. Rebuilt the machine on several occassions and sam...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

A few questions on 320 G3 SSD Drive

Hello Everyone,I was recently given this drive as a gift to replace a recently crashed ide harddrive. I wasn't planning on upgrading anything else about my computer at this time, which is an AMD Athlon 64 and I'm running Windows XP Pro. I did some re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power requirements/consumption, Series 320?

I recently bought a 320 series 120GB drive to replace an non-working drive on my son's gateway laptop.On line I saw the power consumption was ACTIVE: 150mW, Idle 100mW, and I also found this in other online literature (retailer's website? (that's 0...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 320 SSD on Linux, write wear indicator, smartctl

Hi All,I am burning in a new Intel 320 SSD on Linux for use with a database, and the write wearing is something I would like to verify and make sure it fits with our write capacity requirements. I am trying to grok the smartctl output here below, bu...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos