Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to exclude a partition migrating drive to SSD?

Hi,Attempting to install a new 320 series 300GB SDD drive. My original drive has 2 partitions: the "normal" primary C and a "recovery" D partition.When I fire up the Data Migration software, I get a choice to to copy both partitions to the SSD drive,...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you Erase a DEAD SSD drive?

How do you erase a SSD drive before returning it to the store or RMA for refund if your drive is not seen by the "Select a Drive"/Toolbox?If you have a magnetic drive you can use a Big Magnet before returning it but it seems I can't find an answer ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erase an SSD before returning it?

I have an X25-M SSD that I need return for RMA due to some bad sectors. Before I send it off I'd like to erase all the data on it. Does Intel provide any tools for me to do that?

• 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Erasing dead SSD drive?

How do you erase a SSD drive before returning it to the store or RMA for refund if your drive is not seen by the "Select a Drive"/Toolbox?If you have a magnetic drive you can use a Big Magnet before returning it but it seems I can't find an answer fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIOS cannot find two X25-M80 in RAID 0

Hi folks,Since a few days I am in despair because I can't get my two Intel X25-M 80GB drives working again. I used them for more than a year in RAID0 without any problem and with great performance. Suddenly, the system does not boot again. After tryi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos