Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel RST drivers

Does anyone have a link to download the RST drivers and can you tell me what the latest version is?When I try to find it I keep getting different results, 9.6, and 10.5 something. When I try do a search in downloads it gives me the Toolbox and Migr...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

120 GB 510 Series SSD Issue

I've been having some odd issues with the comp I built back April. I'll list the specs then the issue to give you a sense of things:Core I7-2600KAsus P8P67 lastest BIOS updateCorsair 4x4GB DDR3 1600mhz RamGeforce 570GTXAsus Xonar D2 sound card PCI ve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 320 120GB SSD with Dell E6410 major freezing issue...

I have a Dell E6410 with a new Intel 320 120GB SSD installed. Loaded a fresh copy of Windows 7 Pro 32bit and all of the latest Dell and Intel drivers and Microsoft updates. With this config, the Dell will randomly lock up (complete freeze requiring a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two HD

How I make the instalation of two HD SATA? I use the sltots 0 and 1 or 1 and 2? And about the drive of DVD/CD. I use slot 3, 4 or 5? My motherboard is DH55TC

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use the Dual-Drive Option?

Hi!I'm thinking of buying an 510 Series 120GB SSD to speed up my system.The problem is my bootdrive won't fit and I really don't want to chop it down (It's no media on it, just programs and games 200GB+ on a 2TB HDD).Buying bigger/multiple SSDs isn't...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos