Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can SSD use sleep mode ?

i would like to know whether intel 320 SSD can or cannot use sleep mode (not hibernate)please gives details

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD Toolbox v2.0 : Can't TRIM anymore on XP SP3 32bit, VSS warning

Hey all, I was using Toolbox 1.3 without issues. I had the VSS warning but could always go ahaid and trim with 1.3.Now after installing the new Toolbox 2.0, I have an error message "" and I cannot TRIM anymore, please help!The system is XP SP3 32 bit...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Practice for installing storage drivers SSD and HP Elitebook

Hi Everyone,I hope you can get me some advice what to do best in this scenario :Within a couple of days i'm going to install a HP Elitebook Workstation 8740w for my work. This notebook is equipped with a Intel QM57 Chipset.When i get this portable fi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change your OS drive? - to Intel SSD G1

I have just bought a 1st gen Intel 80GB drive (yes I know, it does not support trim and so on... It was cheap and was what I could afford at the moment ) Searching the intel forums, I can see that this might be a bit more complex than I assumed.Basic...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Any news on the dead 320 SSDs fix?

There are a number of posts on the 320 series SSD failures, but I can't find any word on this except that Intel knows about it and is working on a fix, but we all seem to be wondering the same things:Will the fix be only for functioning drives or wil...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos