Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the latest firmware version number for SSD, 320 Series, 80GB?

Greetings - My version is 4PC10302. The detailed description contained in the SATA SSD Drive Firmware Update Tool contains updates for X25 series and provides the latest version number. It goes on to say the download is valid for the 320 Series but ...

PWert by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

HDDErase 3.3-4.0 and gParted Fail

I tried both versions of HDDErase on my (2)X25M-G2. Both sit at the blinking cursor screen and refuse to execute the task. I have two places to select RAID modes in my bios. When I enter the BIOS I choose integrated peripherals from the Main Menu. No...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 hang with Intel SSD 320 under Rapid Storage mirror

I've been narrowing down the cause of a easy to occur Windows 7 hang when using the Intel SSD 320 160Gbyte drive. Some versioning:Rapid Storage 10.6.0.1002SSD 320 firmware 4PC10302On ASUS P8Z68VPRO, with Core i7-2600 3.4GHz, 8G memory, Windows 7 64bi...

Firmware update halts at freedos disclaimer

Like the title say, I´m trying to update my 320 120gb with the new firmware. I followed the official guide and burnt the iso by using windows burning software, checked that the disc was working, restarted and set cd rom to boot first. All that happen...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos