cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This not work: - https://support.lenovo.com/au/en/downloads/ds119265 - Intel ISO to upgrade firmware not boot - Intel script to patch not work Any solution?

GMagl
New Contributor

Hi, I bought a Thinkpad X1 Extreme with two 256GB SSDs. Unfortunately when I try to install Debian Buster (or latest manjaro and ubuntu) only one (ssd with windows 10) of the two ssd is seen. Intel 7600 pro SSD: SSDPEKKF010T8L fw: L08P

7 REPLIES 7

Santiago_A_Inte
Contributor III

Hi GMagl,

Thank you for contacting Intel® SSD support group on your request for support.

We have received your request for support, however on a quick internet investigation, we have found a similar case posted in the Lenovo* forum community, please find it by accessing the following link: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Debian/X1-Extreme-only-one-of-the-two-SSDs-is-loaded/td-p/4441374, please let us know if this information might be of help for your case.

Also in your post you’ve mentioned two 256GB SSDs and your have also mentioned our Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series 1.024TB, M.2 80mm, PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D2, TLC; please confirm the type of SSDs installed in your system.

To help you further with your request, it will be very helpful to receive from you, a screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows, showing all your HDDs and partitions. To access the disk manager you can choose from the following 2 ways:

# 1: Open it from the Quick Access Menu.

Right-click the bottom-left corner (or Start button) on the desktop to open Quick Access Menu, and then choose Disk Management.

# 2: Access Disk Management via Run.

Use Windows+R to open Run, type “diskmgmt.msc” in the empty box and tap OK.

Since we don’t have sufficient details about your system, we are requiring with your cooperation to provide us with some information about it. To do this, Intel® has available, the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*; you’ll be able to download it on the following link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

·        Please download the software.

·        When finished downloading it, open it and follow instructions

·        Please attach the SSU Log text file obtained on your next your reply.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Santiago A.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel® Corporation

Third Party Content: Web Sites and Materials may contain user or third party submitted content; such content is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Intel and is provided solely as a convenience to our customers and users. Under no circumstances will Intel be liable in any way for any third party submitted or provided content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, or damages of any kind. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. By your use you agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any third party content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. All postings and use of the Web Sites or Material are subject to these Terms of Use and any other program and site specific terms.

GMagl
New Contributor

ahahahhahaha i'm negiot in  in the Lenovo* forum community .... Sorry I'm wrong it didn't work. Recheck the link i have change the post.

Please stop ask me.... windows ecc ecc

Two identical Intel 7600 pro SSD:

- INTEL SSDPEKKF010T8L firmware : L08P

- INTEL SSDPEKKF010T8L firmware : L08P

this is the problem and all the intel solution not work please update firmware.

Best regards Giovanni

Santiago_A_Inte
Contributor III

Hi GMagl,

Thank you for contacting Intel® SSD support group on your request for support for your Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series (256GB, M.2 80mm, PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D2, TLC) drives.

As per your response, please download the latest version of our Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool Version: 3.0.7 (Latest) Date: 4/19/2019 from the following link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28749/Intel-SSD-Firmware-Update-Tool

Using this Tool, you will be able to update the firmware for your drives.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Santiago A.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel® Corporation

GMagl
New Contributor

Hi, thank to reply. in my fist post i write: Intel ISO to upgrade firmware not boot. You have try the iso? I have try 3.0.7 (Latest)  ISO but not BOOT. bye