cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

isdct show -intelssd => no results for S3700 or S3710

rmare2
New Contributor II

I am having issues with the isdct tool discovering the SSD. Windows Disk Management tool sees them and shows the serial number.

I have tried direct connection to my mother board and on a laptop with a usb adapter.

I have attached:

1- a screen capture of Disk Management in windows and the command line of the isdct tool when Disk 1 O: is attached to the mother board.

2- the TDKI.log from the desk top PC with the SSD attached to mother board

Could you help me understand what I am missing in my setup so that I can use the isdct tool?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jbenavides
Valued Contributor II

Hello wlrm04,

This may happen if you run ISDCT as a standard user. On Windows* Server 2012/2008/R2 and Windows* 7/8/8.1, administrator access is required.

Please Open a command prompt as administrator and run the tool using the commands described in the http://downloadmirror.intel.com/23931/eng/Intel_SSD_Data_Center_Tool_2_2_x_User_Guide_331961-003.pdf Intel® SSD Data Center Tool User Guide.

If the issue persists, disable User Access Control (UAC) where applicable and run the tool in a command prompt again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jbenavides
Valued Contributor II

It's good to know the changes helped and that you were able to apply the configuration change to your Intel® DC SSD. This will be very helpful for other users facing this issue.