cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel M.2 SSD 530 series 240 GO trouble...disappointed...bad product?

SChaa
New Contributor II

Good morning.

i'm from Tunisia and i need some help, please. (Don't find support here) for a Intel product (Intel SSD 530 Serie 240Go)

When i cold-start my computer or I restart it from within a freshly installed windows-7 (I try also Win 10), the drive is not found, (the ssd not detected by the Bios)

If i turn off the computer and start it again, the drive is found and boots up again as usual. So the drive fails after reset.

Sometime, and without cause the pc freeze (5-10 second).

Sometime a full random freeze...dont make any sens...

I have upgraded the firmware of the SSD to the latest version via the SSD toolbox but still no luck.

I instal win7 and win 10 without any external programmes....but...

Configuration:

Os: Win7 64bit sp1 (More problemes with win 10, "catastrophic result")

Intel SSD 530 Serie 240Go (M) (Latest pilot with Intel drive update utility/ and Intel solid state drive toolbox)

Mother board: ASUS z170 GAMING/ Aura.

Chipset: Intel 100 Serie/C230 Chipset family sata AHCI controller.

Processor: Intel CORE I7-6700 CPU.

GPU: Asus strix GTX 1070.

Bios latest version update from the official site Asus (Asus support said that the are no probléme of compatibilitie between this new génération of mother board and the intel SSD).

Any ideas on what to do? thank you...(Sorry for my spelling mistakes)

5 REPLIES 5

SChaa
New Contributor II

Good Morning.

Thank you for the driver you sent me but it does not work.

In fact I have more problem and the PC became unusable I had to format it.

It freeze less than a minute after startup.

Blue screen.Please tell me if the intel ssd 530 product is defective.We have no Intel service in Tunisia and even if there was, they will not want to hear anything. I throw my money for nothing ...

Thank you for all...Best regards,