cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel 600p1tb extremely slow writes after firmware update PSF121C

JStid
New Contributor

After updating to the latest firmware my write speeds are that of a normal HD.

70 REPLIES 70

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello everybody,

We are still investigating this situation and we would like you all to please share the system specs. For that, we would like to gather all the possible information for each one, so please go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- this link and attach the log here.Regards,Nestor C

ACher10
New Contributor II

It is clear that the issue is with the latest firmware as tehre are number of people here that have this issue only on that firmware. I personally now have 3 drives that are useless because of it. How about you guys release new firmware for us based on the 109c while you fix the bugs in the 121c?

JpRON3
New Contributor

Any updates on this issue?

I have the same problem, I updated my 600P 512GB to the latest firmware, using the bootable ISO.

Since then I am experiencing very poor drive performance with daily tasks (like installing a program or unpacking files, just anything that requires writes to the SSD), the extremely big performance degradation can be confirmed with AS-SSD.

Please publish a tool to roll back to the previous firmware.

GNo
New Contributor

Indeed, it's been quiet... Here's the log the engineers asked for.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello everybody,

Our team is still investigating this situation and also running tests. We will be providing updates as soon as we have some.Please stand by and check here for any new information.Regards,Nestor C