cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel 600p1tb extremely slow writes after firmware update PSF121C

JStid
New Contributor

After updating to the latest firmware my write speeds are that of a normal HD.

70 REPLIES 70

GNo
New Contributor

This is getting ridiculous. It's been months now, with the only two replies being "we don't like the results of an industry standard benchmark tool, so we're gonna discard it" and "we're working on it", without any real progress.

Either roll back the changes in a new firmware update now, or give us the option to get our money back.

TMarc6
New Contributor

I have opened case to Intel, they confirmed bug and offered me a disk replace with older firmware. so try same

GNo
New Contributor

With all due respect, but this is no solution to the problem.

- I was content with the product I bought in the state in which I bought it.

- Tons of others have this product and are now duped with this firmware upgrade, sometimes without even knowing it. They have done their research befor buying it and chose the product for its price/performance ratio at that time. Now, it can't match the speeds as (still) advertised by far.

- Returning the product would mean a complete disassembly of my PC and a reinstall, which would mean even more time wasted to this thing.

- Releasing a firmware update that entails nothing more than 109c with a higher version number is far less work for either Intel or us, and is the least we can expect from them, other than just to properly fix the issue.

SDong6
New Contributor

I have purchased two Intel 600P 1TB and installed them on my new thinkpad P51 laptop. I have same issue now because I upgrade one SSD's firmware and AS SSD benchmark show very low write speed. Another one(which is not upgrade firmware)'s speed is OK. So two same model 600P run on P51 at same time under same Windows10pro show the issue now.

I want a rollback firmware tool to put it back to FW.109C now!

or

Intel provide a non microsoft NVME driver to speed it up.

GNo
New Contributor

Hear hear.

Intel's silence on the matter is simply rude.