cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good afternoon. I would like to know if SSDPEKNW010T8X1 is compatible with my Asus G752VSK notebook.

PMace3
New Contributor

I cant find anywhere if it will work. I know for a fact that that my notebook supports up to 2 x NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD. Im only using 1 at the moment but i want some confirmation that it does work here. Many thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

n_scott_pearson
Contributor II

Well, that's a standard NVMe drive and it should be compatible, but Al is correct; Asus should give you the final stop for an answer. You are aware that there are a significant number of NVMe SSDs on the market that perform better but at a lower price, right?

...S

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello PMace3,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support.

As mentioned by the community, the best option is to contact your PC manufacturer and to request further information related to the M.2 specifications in your system.

If they claimed that they do not know, then the validation of the hardware compatibility needs to be done under your responsibility.

Our advice is to contact Asus* and request the list of compatible SSDs to compare the specifications and to get a similar drive for your PC.

Have a nice day.

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

A Contingent Worker at Intel.

Hello,

Many thanks for the kind awnser. They already sent me some compatible but it so outdated that i cant get them anywhere (and its 512gb, i was looking for 1tb).

Never thought this would be so hard to get the right information i would need about some ssds.

Thats what im afraid of, buying something and not working or worse.

Thanks again for the awnser.