cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

530 wont boot installing windows 10

DBrow15
New Contributor

I have to re-install widows 10 on this pc and when I try to install. I get an error that states that windows cannot find a driver for the ssd drive. Where might I find such a driver?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

2 REPLIES 2

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi DaninWaxhaw,

Thank you for contacting our support community. We understand your situation regarding the Intel® SSD 530 Series. We would like to inform you that there is no such a driver for the SSD because it is SATA and the SSD uses the Windows* inbox SATA driver. In order to better understand your issue, could you please provide the following details: *Is the SSD detected on BIOS? *Have you tested the SSD in a different system? If so, Did you have the same output? *Have you tried to connect the SSD as a secondary drive in a different system and tried to run a low-level format? *Please let us know the brand and model of your motherboard.We look forward to hearing back from you.Regards,Junior M.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi DaninWaxhaw,

We would like to know if you read our previous post. If you have any other questions, we'll be waiting for your response.Regards, Junior M.