Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"TONY-TRIM" - what say you? [RAID]

As we all know there currently is no way to pass TRIM to a RAID array. I've tried to get some information about this out of Intel, Areca and Adaptec but each time I don't make it very far. While searching on the subject I came across a technique enti...

PPapp by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 10 kudos

How to get rid of IastorV.sys after clean Windows 7 install

Using a Dell Dimension E520 I must set the bios to the RAID/ACHI setting working towards a TRIM enabled SSD X25-M configuration. Windows 7 installs nicely, but after checking de driver page of the IDE/ATA adapter, it states the "IastorV.sys" driver f...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 7 kudos

IntelBootLoader - 8.4 GB

Hi , I have some issues with my ssd Intel Postville.At the begining he was correctly detected as SSDSA2M080G2 and 80Go of size. It was also working with as OS on it.But since tonight he is detected as : IntelBootLoader - 8.4 GB in the bios. and we c...

• 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

What must happen that Intel's Customer Support answers my emails?

Hi,since firmware version 02HA my sdd (x25 80GB) has a s.m.a.r.t error and Windows 7 always tell me that I gonna loose my data soon.The Intel SSD toolbox's s.m.a.r.t test show me the error and tell me that I should contact Intel for further instructi...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos