Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How To Update Firmware From USB flash drive

I didn't have access to my laptop optical drive for the update so I setup a USB flash drive for the SSD firmware update. The procedure was:1.) Download the latest firmware ISO. 2.) Create a temporary folder and extract the contents of the ISO to t...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Experiences from the new version (1.2) of Toolbox

I installed it without any problems.Running the optimizer took 10 minutes on my 160GB drive.It didn't change the performance at all though (measured with CrystalDiskMark), on the other hand I didn't expect it to either since I'm using Windows 7 with ...

• 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

The use for HDDErase or Sanity Erase

I was wondering, once in a while I reinstall my laptop. Just to have a fresh copy of windows, how refreshing.Anyway I've never done this before with my SSD. Will the secure erase function from HDDErase 3.3 just format my SSD and bring back the state...

• 6 replies
  • 7 kudos

OS Reinstallation & Wipe...

I just wonder what should I do if I want to refresh my SSD and reinstall OS... Tommorow I am gettin Intel X-25 G2 and do not want make any mistake...So... Is there any tool like : Sanitary_erase (for OCZ SSD drives) to fully clean drive & renew its p...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos