Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

x25-m 160gb am I all set up with Trim? confirmation needed

Hello, I recently just built a clean new PC with windows 7.I am just looking for a confirmation that everything is working well and Trim is ok??I installed my x25-m 160gig SSD (just a solo drive in AHCI) and windows7. I had to disable Defrag, Superf...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-M 160GB SSD - wiping issue

Windows 7 is now only seeing the total capacity of my Intel X25-M 160GB SSD as ~149GB and I can't figure out what I did wrong (though I'm sure its something I did) Ok here's what I did and what I've done to try to fix it:I installed Vista Ultimate 64...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDD Erase 3.3 HORROR STORY - Anyone else???

After reading posts here and reading part ofAnandTech's article on SSD's, I decided to tryHDD Erase and leave some of my drive unallocatedfor headroom. I found an ISO image of HDD Erase3.3 after quite a bit of searching anddownloaded it from a blog a...

• 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

"Unrecognized Fixup Data!"

Trying to update my X25-M firmware on a Gateway P7801u laptop. Removed old hdd. Fresh windows 7 install on SSD. i've created the CD using the ISO image and verified the files on the cd (they all look to be present and uncorrupted). I turn off my co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newest SSD info...where?

I understand Intel is released some new denser 2.5" SSDs on the order of 320GB and 640GB. Where can I find info about them online. I have not been able to find anything on the Intel site.thank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos