Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AS SSD vs. Crystal Disk Mark 3.0

WHich is the preferred and why? The interfaces look very similar in terms of reporting performance numbers however which one provides more consistent and accurate results? If anyone has captured results using both benchmarks can you please post so ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSD can use with XP?

So i got a X25-V today and i was wondering what if anything I have to do to make Xp work well with this drive. I have read multiple places that I have to set the alignment correctly? aparently you only need to do that with XP because windows 7 can ha...

ccott5 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Won't update from 02HA to HD X25-N G2 160

Tried teh search button but didnt saw the awnser. Got an weird thing, burned the iso cd, try to update get all the questions answer them al with Y. But when he needs to update after pressing yes _ the onder score just blinks and nothing happens. Burn...

• 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

X-25M Unable to update firmware

I've just got a brand new X-25M drive which causes Windows 7 to lock up when performing the last steps of installation. I've tried on both a ASUS Striker II Formula and a ASUS P5E Deluxe.I read a few places online (including here) that updating the f...

• 10 replies
  • 6 kudos