Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Driver confussion

I have installed an Intel 80Gb X25-M, i have downloaded the tool box and read the user manual for same! it mentions 3 possible drivers, the default MS driver that enables trim, the Intel Matrix Storage driver that requires the tool box to be run, and...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

X25-M 80Gb write speeds fluctuate

I have two X25-M 80GB SSD's - One was in a workstation notebook, the other in a desktop gaming PC. On both the write speeds jump from 70MB to 0.1 every couple of seconds and averaging ~40-50MB in write speeds and this makes them 2x slower than normal...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ssd freezes every 20 seconds

I have an Intel® X25-M 160GB SSD at my HP DV6690 notebook as a system drive is like 6-7 months. Win7The problem started 3 weeks ago. Notebook is freeze every 20 seconds. I can see this at vj software. FPS dropped to zero and go up. HP support did t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serial number doesn't match

I just bought an Intel x25-m 80G retial version 2 days ago. When I installed it, I noticed that the serial number on the retial box is different from the setial number on SSD. The length of serial number on box is 10 (start with 1Q5..., but the lengt...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A little help here please!

Hi, I've just got a nice little X25-V SSD drive and reinstalled windows 7 on it this morning. Its only now that I realise that maybe I should have read a bit more before installing the OS. I was expecting Windows 7 to be up to the task.- I didnt acti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos