Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software Installation Errors

Yesterday I received my X25-M 80G drive, installed it and Windows XP. Then, as I was installing the video driver (ATI), it was met with a failure. After rebooting as it requested shortly thereafter, I found that the driver was installed and func...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SATA III Raid and Intel SSD's not recognized ...

This might just be an Issue with AMD chipsets but it is an issue non the less. I have five Intel SSD's - none are recognized using SATA III raid with an AMD 850 southbridge. The message is something about the parameters not defined for the drives. An...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-M causes system hang during POST SATA device detection

Hi there.I have an Intel X25-M SSD that I have been using fine for around 6 months now.Today I formatted my computer and reinstalled Windows 7. The installation/paritioning and formatting completed fine however upon reboot the system hung during POST...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Toolbox: Background worker currently busy

I am using Windows XP SP3, Intel X25-M 80GB, and Intel SSD Toolbox 2.0.0.0000. The drive is connected through an Adaptec SAS/SATA 48300 adapter on a PCI-X slot.During the install of Intel SSD Toolbox, I received an error message about not having the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos