Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel Rapid Storage Setup

In advance, thank you for any support. I have a problem with the configuration of a second hard disk, I am used to a slave and master configuration so this was all new to me. My computer is a Lenovo W701 purchased with a Segate Momentus ST9320123AS i...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-M G2 Not Recognised In AHCI Mode After Running Win 7 Restore

Hi,I have an 80GB Intel X25-M G2, with latest firmware, attached to 1st SATA port on Intel ICH10R cont. of Gigabyte EP45 UD3P mobo in AHCI mode, I am using the latest drivers released by Intel (9.6.0.1014) with Win 7.The problem I am experiencing is...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

incomplete downloads filling ssd up

I have been downloading huge files and for some reason my computer shuts down before they are finished and they are filling up my 80 gb ssd How can I delete them can't even find them

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

parition alignment of X25-M G2 under Linux

How should one partition an X25-M G2 under Linux? I have read two different suggestions, both of which suggest using fdisk with a custom head and sector count, but they differ on the actual values. Both agree that partitions need to be aligned base...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make sure superfetch disabled on SSD?

Greetings. I've read on here a bit, and I can't figure out how people are determining if superfetch is disabled on the SSD or not. I have one SSD, and then I have two 2tb WD greens in raid0. So I don't want to disable superfetch service so I still ge...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos