Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why is my solid state telling me its almost full?

i have an intel 42 gig SSD its awesome, but it always comes near getting full which makes me want to rip sombody's fxxxing head off..anywho.. if i highlight everything in the drive(c) and click props its only coming up as 19 gigs or so which sounds t...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AnandTech: IMFT ClearNAND

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4043/micron-announces-clearnand-25nm-with-ecc http://www.anandtech.com/show/4043/micron-announces-clearnand-25nm-with-eccEleven months ago Intel and Micron, jointly as IMFT, announced intentions to move to 25nm NAND by ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data migration not installing w/ new 120gb SSD in RAID

Hey guys... been searching around but i cant seem to find any answers.I recently installed 2 Intel x25-m 120gb drives and set them up in a RAID0 configuration. Everything installed smooth, windows 7 installed without a hitch, but for some reason i ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's the point of Intel Turbo Memory w/ User Pinning power saving benefits if they are taken back ITMService 50% cpu usage on startup?

The ITMService likes to chew up cpu usage for hours on end- which I'd imagine Intel is aware of as it's probably doing some routine as designed- but this is ridiculous.Was this product simply a toy conceived to work on ReadyBoost and ReadyDrive Windo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! does the Intel 120GB G2 drive have TRIM support?

I can not find any documentation about whether this drive has trim support. The Vertex 2 OCZ SSD states it clearly. I have been told not to buy an SSD with out TRIM support but can not confirm that this drive has it. Everything else seems great. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos