Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

H080G2, is it H for High performance?

I just got the Intel 2.5-Inch 80GB X25-M Mainstream SATA II MLC Solid State Drive OEM SSDSA2MJ080G2C1 from Amazon, but according to the intel decoder H = high performace. so, what does J stand for?... flat performance?

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

What Features for the Intel Toolbox?

Intel does listen to our feedback so let's get heard! So what features would you like to see added or improved upon in the Intel Toolbox? Make sure to provide reasons as well!So far, we have:1) A benchmark to assist in determining nominal performan...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Postville Refresh 160gb.

Anxiously awaiting the release date of the new Postville Refresh SSD 160gb.Does anyboby know when the release is planned?thanks.

• 14 replies
  • 10 kudos

X25m 80GB READ is slow

Hi,I´ve a problem with my new SSD - the drive is up to date with the new 02HD Firmware, but my Read is too slow. Some hints for me.Here is my system http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01635688&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=enthanks in advanceAS S...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

AHCI on multiple ports

Just installed my SSD X25-M SATA II 160GB. It was recommended by tech support to switch from an IDE setting to AHCI setting on the drive. My BIOS list the ports in groups "SATA Port1 - Port4" and "SATA Port5 - Port6" as the options. So to switch Por...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos