Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TRIM is not active without optimizer

Appreciate any corrections to the following:Per Intel, "The Intel SSD Optimizer is the tool that implements Trim functionality."And, since SSD Optimizer is part of the Intel SSD Toolbox, those of us with new G2 SSDs cannot utilize TRIM until the SSD...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 53 replies
  • 17 kudos

New System, 80gb Intel X25-M SSD, 3 mechanical HDDs

The driver from Windows 7 ultimate install, for the hard disks, is from microsoft, from 6/21/2006. Is it worth installing the latest RST divers? To get TRIM operating properly? Even if not going to have a RAID?The intel download page has regular R...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with blue screen using x-25m 80gb. Hardware or disk trouble?

Hi!I started having problems in windows 7, every time I tried to start a program I got a Blue screen.error code:*** STOP: 0x0000001E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFFA8004D2DC70, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000011811ADF3)This problem doesnt happen when I use...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD Toolbox DataGridView Error

This error message is displayed every time, when i want to run the Toolbox!Updated already to V 2.01 but nothing changed, befor this message occured, it ran about a half year without any problems...Does anyone have an idea what i should do, so i can ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

international warranty?

Hi,I would like to buy SSD drive in USA. However I do permanently live in Bulgaria. In case of SSD failure, can I return back the drive to nearest ICS center in Bulgaria and get it replaced within the warranty period.What the usual timeframe on repla...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos