Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Constant x25m ssd failure in raid 0

seems to happen onee a week for 3 weeks nowI break the raid, recreate, and it works fine for multiple reboots for about a week, than i get the error again (see image)assuming i should just RMA it, its the same drive no matter which backplane, or port...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

turbo memory driver

hi all.how to download drivers for turbo memory?i try donwnload it from http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18011&ProdId=2813&lang=rus&OSVersion=Windows%207%2C%2064-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D1%8F%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F*&D...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

When can a SSD be removed from a system?

Yesterday I crashed the MFT after removing a SSD from my labtop.I have verified the health of the SSD and think I might have been toquick to removed it after shutting down the labtop.What is the recommended procedure for removing a SSD from a system?

SLyse by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

free game download

hi I bought a x25 ssd a few days ago -it included a voucher for a free ubisoft game.Just followed the instructions and visited the site - it says the promo code is invalidAny tips or help on this??regards

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-install Window 7

I am using a X25M SSD with Window 7 on it and I have already use this for about 1 year. In this few weeks, the Window 7 is not very stable with some application run slow compare with the pass. I want to re-install the Window 7 on it.Can I re-install...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos