Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Have a 40gig g3-320 Want to get CACHE and temp files on RAMDrive?

My question is who should provide the driver for the ramdrive and is it possible to include it on the BIOS if it will be more elegant there.Is it Dell for the BIOS approach?Is it Intel since this is a very new product (I bought the kit with cables an...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

510Series Not bootable, not showing in windows, but shows in bios

I have a relatively new 510 series 250GB SSD by IntelProblem: Secure Erased SSD in secondary windows install on another internal HDD. Secure Erase failed with no error message. Reboot PC to install windows to 510 series and:The SSD shows up in window...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSD on SIL3114 Sata2 controller

Initially I did a clean install of Windows XP on my new 80GB 320 Series SSD. I had it plugged into my SATA1 port on my motherboard.Today I installed a SATA2 PCI controller card (SIL3114 chipset) and with some initial difficulty got it working. (I had...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled Optimization on Heavily Used Data Drive

We're testing an x-25v 40gb on a data ingester running xp-pro receiving a feed at around 10Mbps. Total drive use is consistent at around 10GB with thousands of small files updating every hour. So far the drive has performed much better than the strip...

• 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

System slow after going back from idle

I got problem with Intel X25-M SATA SSD (SSDSA2MJ080G2C1) drive, it making system runs slow after resuming from idle period. When system just booted everything normal, but if leave PC idle for around 20 mins and then use it again- gnome interface and...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos