Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25-M cannot be recognized externally

I have an X25-M in 1.8" form factor that came in my Lenovo W510. I'm trying to attach that drive to another machine externally using a USB data puller (I also tried an external drive case.) While I can see the X25 in Disk Management it says that it i...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Intel SSD 510 120GB died after 2 days of use

Good Day,I have bought an Intel SSD 510 120GB which i have installed in my new Core I7 2600K +P67 setup, the drive is so fast, however after 2 days of use the drive stoped working and my Mother board is not detecting it even in windows, i have tried ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Several issues I've compiled with Intel Turbo Memory

running Windows 7 x64 if that matters...Looking for information on Intel Turbo Memory drivers working with newer Rapid Storage Technology drivers. Having ITM hinders any fixes for other issues with the deprecated Matrix Storage Manager.I have issues...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot install intel data migration software

I have a brand new HP Win7 and want to migrate to my new Intel ssd 320 series disk.I have assigned a drive letter and formatted the SSD drive, as it sits in my usb to sata external bay.The data migration software cannot see that it is intel, and thus...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with HDD Secure Erase and intel x25-M G2

Hi,i have a problem with my Intel X25-M SATA SSD on 34nm (silver case) and software secure erase 3.3. i have installed on asus rampage II extreme and with updates to FW version 02M3 secure erase not finish and stop on AUDIT LOG FILE CREATED SUCCESSFU...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos