Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I update firmware of SSD which attached with SAS Interface?

There is the situation:1、Attach Intel SSD with SATA interface,the firmware update will success.2、Attach Intel SSD with SAS interface, the firmware update program will not find SSD disk, how can we update in this situation??Thanks.

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intel SSD on Dell Precision Workstation 670 slow write speed

Hi, I've decided to purchase the new Intel 320 series 40GB SSD disk as my system drive on Dell Precision Workstation 670.The problem is that WRITE SPEED on this drive CANNOT EXCEED 50 MB (benchmarked with ATTO). I've been trying different s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Image Recovery Reliability

Hello,I am thinking of purchasing my first SSD drive. I have done a little research in to it and it seems that Intel 320 have a good reputation for reliability. So as I like to use my PC rather then fiddle with it I figure an Intel 320 is the SSD for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update 320 Firmware (v1.9) failed with OSX Lion 10.7.1 installed on SSD

Hi,booting the recent firmware upgrade (8/17/2011) from CDROM on my IMAC 7,1 with an internal intel 320 SSD failed to find the SSD in my mac. So freedos is alredy running, but the firmware upgrade tool doesn't find any SSD (I'm running Lion 10.7.1.)T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware update not working on early 2008 MBP with intel 320 120GB SSD

I've got a 2008 Macbook Pro 4.1 running 10.7.1 and an Intel 320 120GB SSD. I downloaded the Firmware update on the intel site and burned it too a CD. Booted up the CD and the fireware update says "Intel SSD is not attached or disabled." I've tried a ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos